Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Home » » The Writing's On The Wall ~ Tag

The Writing's On The Wall ~ Tag

I was tagged by the gorgeous Penelope from Inspired By Beauty and it's called The Writing's On The Wall..One of my favourite blogs for sure.. Thanks for tagging me. This is such a fun tag, but i'm a little embarrassed with how bad my handwriting is. LOL Penelope's handwriting is so neat and pretty! Check it out y'all http://2beautyetc.blogspot.com/2011/03/writings-on-wall-tag.html..

I told Penelope that i never had my OWN handwriting when i was a kid because i always copied my friends' handwriting because theirs were so neat, unlike mine.. LOL my English teacher thought i asked my friends to do all my homework for me.. those were the days...hahaha!

I guess a doctor can never have a neat and pretty handwriting. I don't know why but most probably because we need to read and write a lot, so we have to write as fast as possible.... my hands were never clean during exams, i always have pen marks all over them. We only have 3 hours (sound long enough but trust me 3 hours feels like 3 minutes) to answer SAQs and essays and the booklet is about 20-30 pages. So much to write but so little time.. sigh~


Ok back to the topic. What i need to do was get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:


1. What's your name/your blogger name?

2. What's your blog's name/URL?

3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

4. Favorite quote?

5. Your Favorite song?

6. Your favorite band/singers?

7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag three to five other people
Ok..now i'm gonna reveal my hideous handwriting...hope you can read it.. ; )





Oh and i have to tag 3-5 other people (ok i have 1 extra) and i tagged these wonderful people that i love and adore so much (Penelope is one of them but she tagged me so i can't tag her hihi)..

1) Miss Syukur from Beauty Itch
2) Farra from Sugar, Spice and What Not
3) Dart from Dog Days Are Over
4) Liyana from FLECKS
5) Ashley from Fleur De Cendre
6) Emily from The Emmi Face

Emily is a new blogger and i fell in love the moment i saw he blog! Let's support her and show her some love darlings..
And thanks for the tag Penelope..

Love,
XOXO
Yana
Related Posts with Thumbnails