Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Home » , , » MAC Haul and FOTD (Picture Heavy)

MAC Haul and FOTD (Picture Heavy)

Hello gorgeous...

Last Saturday, my sister, hubby and i went to MAC store to get some stuffs i've been wanting to get for quite a while already..

And these are the things that i got from MAC..

I got 2 free pigment samples and some sponges. Yay for free stuffs!

MAC Fix + (RM 72)

I use it to prep the skin, giving it some moisture boost, and i spray this all over the face at the end to set the makeup so that it won't look cakey. It gives me that dewy finish. I also use it as a mixing medium for eyeshadow colours to stand out or pop.. I think it helps to make makeup lasts longer too. LOVE IT!
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage (RM100)

A face primer to smooth out your complexion, minimize pores and fine lines. It also absorbs excess oil and is great for oily skin. The only thing is, it contains silicon which can cause allergies to some people.. Luckily i didn't experience any of them.. I LOVE THIS ONE TOO!


MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. You all know how much i love these babies. The middle one is my old NC30. The one in far left is NC45 and far right is NC20 that i just got. I bought 2 more colours to match other people's skin tones, mix and match them to get the right colours. I am starting my own freelance makeup service! YAY! (RM 115 per bottle)


DUO adhesive eyelash glue (RM40). MY FAV EYELASH GLUE EVER!
The Ingredients...




I got these 2 pigments for free! YAY! Left- Copper Sparkle, Right- Pink Opal



Top - Copper Sparkle, Bottom - Pink Opal


FOTD
And here's my FOTD. Hubby took me to a Korean BBQ Restaurant which is called Seoul Garden. I love their black pepper lamb! YUMMY!

While waiting for my hair to dry..hihi





 
People always ask me about my hair. I don't curl or straighten them. This is my natural hair. I just blow-dry my hair when i am in a hurry. But i only dry it like 80%, not completely. I like to air-dry my hair coz my hair is so fine, i can easily damage the roots. I am planning to keep them longer..So they need to be healthy



EOTD- simple eye makeup using the MAC pigments that i got for free.. Sorry my face looks shiny coz i took this pic after i got home from the hot and sizzling BBQ restaurant..was too busy cooking and stirring to care about makeup..LOL




Thank You for your endless support, sisters.. I LOVE YOU ALL!

XOXO,
Yana...
Related Posts with Thumbnails