Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Home » , , , , , , , , , » 7 minute makeup-Light and Natural Makeup, so simple and easy!

7 minute makeup-Light and Natural Makeup, so simple and easy!

Hello everyone!

There are days when i don't feel like wearing foundations. In fact it's been a month since i last used any foundations. I just wanna go out with a really simple, sheer coverage, but sometimes my skin won't let me (due to hormones, scars, dark circles and breakouts). I need that extra coverage, but i like to do it without looking too made up or cakey.

I put the title 7 minute makeup because there are 7 steps and products you'll use. So let's assume that every step requires 1 minute.. it doesn't mean you have to brush on your blusher for the whole 1 minute ya...don't end up looking like a clown. :p

Here's how i do it..

I usually wear this look to college, hospitals, when i do my groceries, or when i travel. It's so easy and simple! and I'm a fan of healthy glow!
 You don't have to use the EXACT same things i use. You can always use what you have and apply the basic principles behind simple makeup look.

The ingredients i use are:




1- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC35
After i clean, tone and moisturize my face, i will dab on this concealer on my dark circles, blemishes, scars and areas where i have redness eg around the nose. Dab until the concealer is blended, but enough to cover what you want to cover.

2- I LOVE BB CREAM SPF 50+ PA+++ High Coverage by Peripera
A great BB cream i got from Korea. I just dab it on my skin until it evenly blends.


Description:
Peripera I love BB Cream
Make your skin look like baby skin
UVA/UVB CUT System SPF 50+ PA+++
Color Natural Beige
Use for Foundation, BB Cream, Make Up, Cosmetics, Sun Block
Brand Name : Peripera
MADE IN KOREA


I have a few other BB creams but i have to say this one is my absolute FAVOURITE! It is a BB cream with high coverage, not oily and stays all day long!


I think it gives me that baby skin finish..i don't now maybe i'm delusional but a doctor i met today said i have good skin.She didn't know my secret. HEHE..


3- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
I want to make a separate review for this product because it's so AWESOME!
I use it to set my concealer.

4- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand
This is worth a separate review too!
I use this powder with a kabuki brush in a patting motion, to set my BB cream. This powder gives you that luminous, dewy look. LOVE IT!


5- HD Blusher by Tears in pink
Tears makeup is a makeup line owned by actor Kwon Sang-woo. I love their concept and colours.
This blusher is so GORGEOUS! It gives you a great pink cheek, with a subtle shimmer which creates that HEALTHY GLOW! I've been looking for a great blusher + highlighter for a long time and i have found my favourite..at last..







I love love love love love this blusher!
6- Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
 One of my favourite mascaras for sure. My sister Farah made a review on this mascara. You can view it here at Sugar, spice and what not...



7- Diamond Shine Lip gloss by The Face Shop 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby here too! It has that 3D effect because it contains very fine beautiful shimmers. 


When we were makeup hunting and shopping in Korea, my dear friend Jonce told me that this is her favourite lip gloss. Last time she bought it in Singapore and told me that she couldn't find it in Malaysia. I'm not too sure about that because i never bothered to look for lip glosses in The Face Shop. Maybe i should after this after i'm done with this one. Thanks Jonce for recommending this lip gloss!


You can also see a review about this lip gloss by Angie Twehilley
 
Look at the lip gloss on the handle. It really shines like diamond y'know....

So there you go.. Ain't it simple?

With natural lighting...






Eh one more thing. Don't forget to fill in your eyebrows ok..


I hope you enjoyed this post.


Till then darlings...don't forget to remove all your makeup before you go to bed..


The love of my life. He's my hubby, soulmate, fiance, boyfriend, bestfriend, my back bone, my strength, my everything. I love u sayang..




xoxo
Love,
Yana..
Related Posts with Thumbnails