Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Home » , , » Laura Mercier Makeup Haul

Laura Mercier Makeup Haul

Me and hubby went to Pavillion, Lot10, and Fahrenheit88 to shop for some winter clothing. We are gonna be leaving for Korea in 2 weeks time for our honeymoon. It's gonna be our 1st time in Korea, and we are really looking forward to it.

At the Pavillion, i was "discreetly" looking for Laura Mercier counter because i heard so much about it. "Discretely" because i didn't want hubby to know, at first..But i know that he understands my passion. That's why i love him from the very beginning. When i told him i really really really wanted to get "something" from Laura Mercier, he was totally OK with it and even accompanied me throughout the whole buy(which was sweet) and gave me his opinions as well! You are so wonderful and I love you so much!

I am sure all of you makeup junkies would have to agree that our "hunt" for the best foundation, blusher, lipstick, face primer, eyeliner, etc will never end! Yes the urge will never subside and can never be tamed.. The satisfaction is beyond words once you get your hands on the most perfect product for you..

 So let's see what i got...

1) Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

My friend Tia swears by this product! Its for setting the concealer, especially under the eyes. It makes your eyes look brighter and hides the dark@bluish discoloration under the eyes (dark circles). I hope this is the one that Korean artists use because their undereyes look somewhat shimmery and fresh, i have been searching for it like forever! You know their skin are so flawless and they have that healthy glow! arghhhhh...i want that too!


Rm89



It has really fine shimmers in it and i hope it will brighten up my dull face. Im looking forward to using this powder..

2) Laura Mercier Mineral Cheek Powder in Pink Spark

This is a very nice pink blusher. Can't wait to use this one too!

RM89

I love that it has a sifter and also a separator, you can twist to open and close it so that the product won't be all over the top of the sifter.


3) Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF15 in Real Sand

 I'm not sure whether this the right shade for me. I have to try it on my naked face tomorrow. I'm somewhere between NC25-30 for MAC. NC30 makes me look a bit tan, but NC25 is too light for me. It's a bit confusing. Maybe i will have to mix those two..



RM149


I heard a lot about this one too. I believe that this product will give you a dewy and creamy finish, where your face looks flawless but you look like you are not wearing that much makeup on. I have high hopes on this one. I was told that the minerals in this powder can help to improve your skin too..

Will do the review soon.. So stay tuned....

XOXO,
Yana...








Related Posts with Thumbnails