Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Home » , , , , » My Love Story... and a Happily Ever After ending..(Picture Heavy..really really heavy)

My Love Story... and a Happily Ever After ending..(Picture Heavy..really really heavy)

Happy New Year 2011 everyone!!

 Goodbye 2010. Thanks for the great journey. All the smiles, tears, hiccups, falls, success, pain, laughter and happy moments are so precious to me.


In 2010, I....

Got engaged..Got married..Went to Disneyland.. Honeymoon in Hong Kong..Passed my 4th year medical exams..Honeymoon in Avillion PD..went to 2 of my best friends engagement ceremony..Threw hubby his 1st birthday surprise ever in his life..Celebrated my 1st Raya with hubby and his family..Watched the ALL BLACKS against the Wallabies rugby game LIVE!.. and the list goes on and on and on..

Here's some pictures from parts of memorable, greatest moments of my life..

The Engagement
Feb 2010
My E-day



Lil' sister



The Wedding..
1st May 2010
XOXO

 Click for more pictures....

He knows how to make me laugh :D

The man of my dreams

:)

I love you unconditionally sayang..

The dress was designed and made by my favourite young and talented designer, Oscar.. He offers beautiful and gorgeous wedding gowns and traditional wedding attires, fully designed and created by him at affordable prices. You can contact him at +60193378136.. LOVE YOU OSCAR!

Avillion PD
June 2010

A romantic getaway...

The entrance

Our 1st honeymoon


Avi Spa..

muka tak mandi...





1st Raya together..
Sept 2010





Hong Kong
Oct 2010
One of the best experiences in my life!
I'm a Minnie

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

The Golden Mickey Show




My dream came true....

The Golden Mickey Show



The hotel
HK night view-  Avenue of Stars, Kowloon
View from MTR central
Madame Tussauds.. and of course i had pics with Johnny Depp and Brad..can't find them at the moment T_T

The Peak

The peak..HK beautiful view



Home sweet home...
Till the end of time.....

With you right here, I'm a rocketeer.......


My wish is to grow old together and live happily ever after with you hubby, ever forever and ever...Amin..

Looking forward to our Korea honeymoon Feb2011.. Let's flyyyy..

LOVE YOU,
XOXO
Baby...
Related Posts with Thumbnails