Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Home » , , » Angelina Jolie Inspired Makeup- FOTD

Angelina Jolie Inspired Makeup- FOTD

Today was so boring. So here's my failed attempt to look like Angelina Jolie. Obviously i don't have her facial structure, lips, nose and everything. I call this look an Inspired look because of this obvious reason.

This is kinda her signature makeup. Natural eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, butterfly lashes and full lips. My lips are so thin i couldn't do any sexy pose with my face at all. LOL..

Angelina Jolie's picture that i was referring while doing this makeup


This is my version of Angelina Jolie makeup..


My not-so-sexy-pouting-but-no-lips-at-all face

This is my first attempt.. ok laaa kot..


I applied 2 coats of mascara. No false lashes coz im lazy..


When i smile, my chubby cheeks and high cheekbones make me sooo not Angelina Jolie..hahaha
Let's play TAGGING GAME!
I would like to tag my fellow gorgeous beauty gurus to do a Hollywood celebrity inspired makeup look. Let's have some fun!!

1) Beauty Itch
2) Sugar, Spice and What Not
3) Mishi a La Mode
4) Bart Tart
5) Brittany Love
6) Fleur de cendre- Ashley
7) Flecks- Liyana
8) Arra Karim
9) Amierah Nabillah
10) Sarangheyo
11) Saya Suka Mekap
12) Scnport
13) Any of you beauty gurus out there who wants to play!!



Please don't hate me ok. hahahahaha! I love all of you my darlings..
Related Posts with Thumbnails