Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home » , , » FOTD-Wearable Light Smokey Look

FOTD-Wearable Light Smokey Look

I wanted a wearable smokey look that i can wear without looking too 'out there'..

I always think the left side of my face looks better than my right side..hihi


I had to keep blending the crease so the line won't look too harsh..This one needs a bot more blending i think


Natural lighting

Natural lighting

What i used:
Face :
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC30 (not in picture)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC35 - to cover blemishes and redness
  • Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer - Salmon colour concealer to cover dark circles
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder - just brush it on lightly to reduce shine around nose, chin and forehead
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 - to set the concealer and brighten up undereye area
  • Etude House Bronzer - to contour cheek bone
  • Tone Mode Cream Blusher by Tears in PK6 - Peachy tint on the apples of my cheeks


Eyes:
  • I used the colours from this palette.Too complicated to explain..LOL.. Basically i used 1+2+3 on the lash line and crease. Then i combined 4+5+6 together and kinda blend the crease and lash line. Then i used 7 on the inner part and under my browbone. I used black eyeshadow as my eyeliner.
  • MAC Vanilla Pigment - on tear duct and inner half of eyelid
  • Revlon ColorStay Crayon liner - line my waterline
  • Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

Lips:
  • Dior Rouge Lipstick #297 Precious Beige
  • Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect #557


Butterfly necklace from my dearest cousin, Myra..love u Lulu!


Hope you guys like it..Take care darlings..

xoxo,
Yana
Related Posts with Thumbnails