Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Home » A surprise parcel from Ashley and latest update

A surprise parcel from Ashley and latest update

Hello everyone!


I received a surprise parcel from my dear blogger friend, Ashley last raya. Ain't she the sweetest?


Wrapped in a cute packaging


She sent me a Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask that i love, a cute biscuit and chocolate mobile phone accessory, NYX ultra pearl mania pigment in a gorgeous purple shade and a sample of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I really love LM products and i'm planning to get their tinted moisturizer soon!

Thank you Ashley for sending me gifts. You know you shouldn't have troubled yourself.. They definitely made my Raya more meaningful :) Love ya!


And for my latest update..

I would like to announce to all of u my dear friends that i am now 4 months pregnant! :) Alhamdulillah pregnancy had been so fun thus far (minus the evening sickness, giddiness, nausea, vomiting and lethargy). hihihi..and I am definitely loving that extra attention that i get from Hubby. Hihihi..

We are yet to know the gender of our little cupcake in the oven. I will announce it as soon as i found out.

Our little cupcake @ 8 weeks


Our little bundle of joy @ 12w 6d

Our little bundle of joy @16w1d..the baby was kicking,punching,dancing and making facial expressions(while drinking&spitting out amniotic fluids LOL) while looking right at us..we think that the baby looks like daddy,but it's too soon to tell..I had happy tears looking at our healthy and active baby.alhamdulillah.


Lots of love,
Shazreeyana Shukri
xoxo
Related Posts with Thumbnails