Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Home » Siti Nordiana's Show Makeup for RTM's Raya Show

Siti Nordiana's Show Makeup for RTM's Raya Show

Siti Nordiana @ Nana contacted me to do her makeup for RTM's Raya Show a few weeks ago..

I was so surprised and honoured to be given the opportunity to provide our service for a celebrity like Nana.

Nana is a very friendly and pleasant person. She's a great host too! I really enjoyed doing her makeup.

I figured that a golden smokey eye would suit her because her dress was a black and gold dress.








Gold and black smokey eye look to match her gold and black dress



Thank you Nana for trusting me. I truly appreciate your support!


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all of my clients and readers. Maaf zahir batin...
My Bahiya is from Addara. You can visit their FB page at https://www.facebook.com/Addara.
Love,
xoxo
Shazreeyana Shukri
Related Posts with Thumbnails