Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home » , , , » My New HG Foundation - A Quick Update

My New HG Foundation - A Quick Update

Hello gorgeous readers!

Sorry for not updating..I'm just done with my end of posting exam for Psychiatric posting last week and had been really busy with my studies.. And now i'm doing my Paediatrics posting and gosh it's so tiring!

Here's a quick update. I am totally in LOVE with my new foundation! Can you guess which foundation i am talking about? I'm gonna reveal it in my next Haul post i promise..

I think this foundation gives me a flawless and luminous finish which i'm totally digging! My skin feels so silky and i don't feel like i'm wearing foundation at all..

Here's my FOTD..


Loving my new necklace which has a unicorn, ice cream, music, crystal and signage on it..

XOXO
Yana
Related Posts with Thumbnails