Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Home » , , , , » Kim Kardashian Inspired - A Simple Tutorial on Her Christmas Card Look

Kim Kardashian Inspired - A Simple Tutorial on Her Christmas Card Look


Happy New Year 2012!

I was intrigued to try this look when i saw Dulce Candy did it on YT. Although i think i should darken the lips a bit, but i totally forgotten about it. Talking about "momnesia" or "pregnancy brain" LOL...

Here's my take on her look

Tutorial :

1) Prime your lids and eyebrows (i always prime my eyebrows as well). I used Urban Decay Primer Potion
2) Eyebrows should be neat. Mine weren't.hihihihi.. i filled my eyebrows with Embark from MAC
3) Draw a line from the corner of your eye up towards the end of your brow. I used an angled brush+black eyeshadow from Sleek Palette
4) Then i applied MAC's Satin Taupe on the lids, some cork on the crease to blend it. I also darken the outer corner with Embark (a matte dark brown). Blend in with Cork. Apply Embark on your lower lash line
5) I applied MAC Shroom under the brow bone and inner corners for highlight




6) Draw another parallel line under the 1st line we drew just now starting from the lower lashline
7) Fill in the gap between the 2 lines with white eyeliner




8) I traced both the outlines i drew earlier with black liquid eyeliner
9) Curl your lashes, apply mascara and falsies
10) Contour your cheekbone. I used Bourjois Bronzing Powder (the one tkat looks and smells like chocolate). One of my favourite products
11) I used a natural blush which is called Equilibrium from MAC. Click here if you want to see the swatches
12) Lips- I used a lipstick in Cherry from NXY and a red lipgloss from H&M lipgloss stacks that my sister bought for me from London


It should look something like this at this point. You can do better as i was in a hurry















Till the next post,
XOXO
Related Posts with Thumbnails