Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Home » , , » Adele Inspired Makeup Look

Adele Inspired Makeup Look

Who doesn't love Adele? I know i do..
This makeup is inspired by her..

Have u noticed that certain angle makes my face looks chubbier? That's because i AM a little chubby at the moment. I have entered my 3rd and final trimester and i think it is normal to get water retention at this point of pregnancy.

My little angel is still baking in the oven. Did i tell u that i'm having a PRINCESS? I can't be happier! She'll be ready in March, insyaallah.. I really can't wait to enter another phase called 'motherhood'. I know i'll be enjoying it!

Let's enjoy the pictures...


























XOXO,
Shazreeyana Shukri
Related Posts with Thumbnails