Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home » , , » Topshop Makeup, Smokey Look and FOTD

Topshop Makeup, Smokey Look and FOTD

Last month, i went to Midvalley and i was surprised to see Topshop's makeup range. I'll have to say that i was pretty impressed by their makeup line because the colours they have are so chic and pretty!

Here's some of the products that i bought from Topshop

Topshop Lipstick in OOh La La.. It's a beautiful bright orange lipstick

Topshop Cream Lipstick. I can't see the name of the colour on the packaging but it's a pretty bubblegum pink

Topshop Lip Polish in Rubarb

It keeps my lips moisturized and it gives a tint of colour. I really love it!

Topshop Cream Blush

Topshop Cream Blush in Flush





Wearing the cream blush and a dab of Ooh La La
Ooh La La lipstick

Smokey eye using my Urban Decay Naked Pallette

I changed my lip colour with the pinky Topshop cream lipstick


Have u ever tried Topshop's makeup line? If u did, leave me a comment on what you think about it..

Till then, xoxo
Related Posts with Thumbnails