Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Home » , , » My Naked Palette Look #1 - Wearable Daytime Smokey Look

My Naked Palette Look #1 - Wearable Daytime Smokey Look

Urban Decay's Naked Palette is always out of stock. I was lucky to get my dirty lil hands on it 2 weeks ago when i went to a makeup class conducted by my Sifu,  The Secret Dreamworld aka Kak Anna ..i can't wait to upload pictures from our fun and happening makeup session!

Kak Anna bought 4 or 5 Naked Palettes and i quickly grabbed one as soon as i saw them! LOL i was like a hungry fat lil' kid.. i think her sister bought the palettes for her in London if i'm not mistaken..



I sleep with my Naked Pallete hihi... There's a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion that i love too!
RM 175



From left to right: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal.. 
I first thought i'm gonna get the UD 24/7 eyeliner pencil but i got a brush instead.. i love the brush nonetheless..




I put a dark brown base on my my outer lids and blend it, then i pat on Darkhorse on my outer 2/3rd and lower lash line. In the inner 1/3rd i used Sidecar. Blended the harsh edges with some Naked to make the color a bit warm. Put some Virgin on my brow bones and inner corners.  I also used Buck for my eyebrows.

I used Maybelline gel eyeliner to line my upper lash line


All i can say is that i really love my Naked Pallete! The colors glide on so smoothly and effortlessly..

I know i can't live without it now..i need to stock up..hihihi..

Please leave me your link if any of you, my superstars have done a look using your Naked palette. I'd like to learn more ways to create different looks..

Till then, Take care..


XOXO
Yana
Related Posts with Thumbnails