Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home » , » Plus Size Kitten's Shu Uemura Plain Jane Contest!

Plus Size Kitten's Shu Uemura Plain Jane Contest!




OMG! Today is the last day of Miu's Shu Uemura Plain Jane Contest! T_T i got so caught up with my studies and life, i almost forgot that the contest valids until end of November! I hope i'm not too late...

Miu is a Malaysian blogger, a very cute and funny person i have to tell you. I became one of her hundreds followers ever since i started blogging. Her blog is beyond AWESOME! She tells you about SALES! ; when and where the sales will be held, makeup reviews, the products she purchased (she has a lot and i envy her!), freaking awesome giveaways and so much more!!!


About Plus Size Kitten :

My Photo   
Miu
"Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Beauty Blogger, Personal Shopper, Shopaholic. I love all things pretty and things that make you pretty! It's life of a plus size kitten prowling around Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and some say Batam (no lah!)"
and her link is : http://www.plusizekitten.com
I want to enter this contest because.......jeng jeng jengggg..

Miu said :

"The prizes is worth over rm100 consisting of this pouch, miniatures of the cleansing oil (in 4 variants) and a mystery Shu Uemura 3pc gift. It won't be easy this time since there's a limited edition designer pouch involved! I want to see those crazy Shu Uemura Fanatics out there to show me why they love shu uemura in PHOTO! yes let your imagination go wild. The best photo & caption wins! email your photos to tammylci@gmail.com. Contest runs until end of this month. Simple?"

OMG today is the 30th~~ *fingers crossed*

Here is the link to my FAVOURITE Shu Uemura product...(click here) , that i posted a few months ago..


And here is my photo entry...






I hope Miu likes it... :)

I'm gonna email her my photo using my all-time favourite Shu Uemura product! Wish me luck!
<3 <3 <3
Yana


P/S : for more info about the giveaway, click here http://www.plusizekitten.com/2010/11/shu-uemura-plain-jane-giveaway.html
Related Posts with Thumbnails