Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home » , , , , , , , » ~Emerald & Peacock Green Dreamy Look - Eidulfitri Edition~

~Emerald & Peacock Green Dreamy Look - Eidulfitri Edition~





Selamat Hari Raya Eidulfitri everyone!

This tutorial is going to be about the look that i wore on Eid and i think that it should be really fun to finally play with some colours!


As most of you might know, I seldom use colours on my eyes since i am a fan of neutral colours, but this time around i want to look a little different because this Eid really means a lot to me. (me n hubby's 1st Eid celebration together!) <3
And i also have been getting a lot of requests to do a tutorial on how to do eye makeup (eyeshadow).


Let's get started!






Close-up




Please excuse the frizzy hair. Just got out of the shower. Sorry if i scare u..haha

You can see that my skin is far from being flawless. My biggest problem is dark circles. I still can't find the right product for my panda eyes. If any of you happen to know of a great product for dark circles, please inform me okay?


Here are the steps:


1- I've already cleansed my face with Hada Labo AHA+BHA facial cleanser (i'm totally loving this baby) during shower.

2- I tone and moisturize my face with Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. If you want to know how to apply this, click here. I love Hada Labo products!~
My skin is getting a lot better, with no breakouts, and less visible scars..



Sorry for the blurry pic


3- I then prime my face with Shu Uemura UV under base mousse SPF 30 PA+++. Face primer makes your makeup lasts longer and prevents your face from breaking out by forming a protective layer that protects your skin thus preventing your makeup from clogging your pores (that causes breakouts).



4- I recently became a fan and a faithful follower of a very beautiful and cute blogger, Ekimura LOVE  her to bits! Everybody loves her because she is such a genuine person, beautiful in every possible way.. And i swear that it is IMPOSSIBLE not to love her..she is such a cutie pie!!
As i was reading her blog, i came across this product called Skin79 BB cream and i loved how this product looked on her so i decided to get one for myself.. She made a review about this BB cream. You can read it here. http://ekimura.blogspot.com/2010/07/skin79-oriental-gold-bb-cream-review.html


I got mine from a very trustworthy website Little MakeUp Box. They offer only genuine+original products from Korea, and the have a BIG RANGE of BB cream brands and different kinds too that u can choose from. The owner of this website is a really sweet lady, Ms Sim Yee. The best thing about this company is that you can COD your items if u live in KL@Selangor area. Ms Sim Yee was very helpful and kind to COD this product to me at The Curve, since me and hubby (also she and her hubby) planed to do some groceries there. Thanks Ms. Sim Yee!


Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream

It comes with a cute lip and cheek colour on top of the bottle

My 1st trial using Skin79 Oriental BB Cream+ the Cheek and Lip tint

I know it looks kinda scary now. Be patient..
5- After applying the BB cream on my whole face, i use a small amount of MAC Studio Fix Powder to set the BB cream. The BB cream is a bit on the oily side i should say, and your face will look a little dewy. So by setting it with powder (mineral/loose/compact), your face should look more matte. 
The BB cream gives you a nice glow and smooth finish. Coverage wise, i don't recommend it to people who needs A LOT to cover. But i really love the way my skin looks with the BB cream.. smooth and dewy, just the way i like it..


6- Eyeshadow
 This requires a few steps:

a) After you put your eyeshadow base (any kind would do just fine). Some people like the Urban Decay Primer Potion but some may prefer the MAC paint pot. I used the paint pot since it's the only ONE i have.hihi
EYESHADOW PALETTE- Courtesy by my generous sister, Farah. I used her eyeshadow palette to create this look. Thanks sis!

The 1st green  i used (i think it's emerald green)







Put this light green shimmery colour all over your lids.


b) Then pick a golden beige shimmery colour and put it in the inner corner of your eyes.




The golden beige colour should blend with the green that we put earlier on.



c) Using a dome brush like the one i use in the picture, take a gorgeous turquoise/darker green colour and create a V-shape right on the outer corner of your eyes and drag it along your crease line. BLEND it with a blending brush to blend out the harsh lines. This is an important step that should not be taken lightly.

Angel purple lenses from www.chantekeyespalace.com



Drag the turquoise/ darker green colour on the outer 2/3rd of your lower lash line, and put the golden beige colour on your inner lower 1/3rd. Blend the 2 colours together at the point where they meet.

Use a champagne/ pearl colour to highlight your brow bone and tear ducts area to make your eyes look bigger and brighter (more awake and fresh). My favourite is MAC Vanilla Pigment.



6- Then I line my upper lash line with Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in 01 Black, followed by lining my waterline with Revlon ColorStay Crayon in Black.


Oh and don't forget to fill in your brows with brown eyeshadow and set it with a clear gel/clear mascara.

7) Mascara - I am using Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express (waterproof). One of my favourite.

8- Lipstick - A birthday present that i got from my sister in law. Thanks Lisa! I really love this colour. It's Lancome Colour Fever Shine #300 Pink Drip. Its micro glitters and creamy texture totally stole my heart!


9- Blush!


AND YOUR ARE DONE!!



I think this pose is slightly different than the 1st one. ahaha





And no, this tree doesn't produce fruits..

My lil sister, Farah and my lil brother, Shafeeq


We get crazy all the time!


And last but not least...
My soulmate <3 u sayang!!
Have a great Eid with your loved ones!

xoxo
~Yana~
Related Posts with Thumbnails