Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Home » , , , » Mod Makeup, Wearable Cut Crease Twiggy Inspired Look

Mod Makeup, Wearable Cut Crease Twiggy Inspired Look

Hello darlings!

I assume that most of you must have heard or seen Twiggy before. She's an English top model, actress and singer in the early 60's who is well-known for her cut crease eye makeup look. Click here if you want to know more about Twiggy.
Source : here



Source : here
My sister, Farah came over to my house yesterday. We were planning to go swimming but it suddenly rained, so we had nothing better to do than playing with all my makeup!

Thanks adik for being such a great sport! She really has the talent to become a model don't you think?.

Let's enjoy the pictures!














 If you have any suggestions on what kinda look i should try in my next post, please leave me your comments below :)

Farah did Runway Makeup: Inspired by Myer's Gold Rush Look on me. Click here to view. Please excuse my puffy chubby face ok.hihihi..



 Till then,
xoxo


Related Posts with Thumbnails