Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home » , , » NYX Black Label & Round Lipsticks Swatches

NYX Black Label & Round Lipsticks Swatches

Hello darlings!

A few weeks ago i bought some of NYX products via Beauty Joint, as recommended by my gorgeous dear friend , Katrina from http://seenamonshugar.blogspot.com/ . Thanks darling!

I got my parcel about 10 days after ordering. They ship internationally. The total price was around $97 including shipping+insurance (approximately around RM300) for 24 items! can u believe that? I was beyond happyyy!

I got some lipsticks, cream blushes, powder blushes, lipglosses and lip creams.

Today i'm gonna do a review and swatches of the lipsticks that i got.


Black Label Lipsticks



Swatches of Black Label Lipsticks in Diva, Orchid and Cherry

Review : I really love the texture of this lipstick. They glide on smoothly on my lips, moisturizing and the colours show up nicely. A great quality and affordable lipstick!
All of them have a light fruity scent (macam bijik wangi) which doesn't bother me at all.

Diva- looks somewhat brownish-pinkish on me
Orchid - a pretty bold violet-pink color with blue sheen
Cherry - a nice red with some blue undertone
Repurchase : Definitely yes!



NYX Round Lipsticks



With flash

Under natural lighting

Review :  Really affordable high quality lipsticks. They glide on really smoothly and moisturizing as well. They have a little funny scent which is tolerable to me.

Chloe - a very nice magenta or purplish red
Chaos - a very pigmented red with blue undertone
Pandora - shimmery purplish colour
Jupiter - orange-pink lipstick with a frosty finish. Not so much staying power
Terra cotta -  very pigmented reddish-brown
Blush - a pretty peachy pink


Repurchase : Yes yes yes! i'd love to try other colours


XOXO,
Shazreeyana Shukri
Related Posts with Thumbnails