Shazreeyana Shukri

"The best part of beauty is one which no picture can express" - Francis Bacon

My SupeRsTarS!

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Home » » Recent pictures, girlfriends and loved ones

Recent pictures, girlfriends and loved ones

Well, here's some quick updates. I've gained a lot of weight lately and i'm aware of it. I'm now on a strict Herbalife diet and lifestyle change. Thanks to my sister Farah for promoting and letting me try a full set of Herbalife product. She blogged about her Herbalife diet plan and recipes in her blog. You can click here and here..I have promised myself to do it for my own good.. :)

Believe it or not, even though i'm all about makeup and beauty, i've never tried red lips before! This was my 1st attempt and i kinda like it.. Thanks to my gorgeous friend, Tia for introducing me to MAC lipliner in Beet and MAC lipstick in Russian Red..I'm gonna wear bold lip colours more often..


At a friend's birthday party waiting for the girls

Neutral makeup

My fav girl and fav polka dot dress





Indulging + stuffing ourselves with fresh seafood


My BONITAS.. Tia, Dr. Syeera, Me, Farah ..wait, where's Erin?

Oh there she is.. :)


In front of Dr. Syeera's house


At Serai @ Empire Gallery, Subang

Macaroons from Whisk! Thanks Tia for the treat!


Pic from phone

Went to Medan, Indonesia to visit my bestie, Nasrina. She is a doctor too!

I look so chubby! i ate a lot in Medan!ahhhhgg

 My man

Chubby bunny

Bunny chubby

Love,
Yana
Related Posts with Thumbnails